20 September 2008

Billy Joel is playing through Charlie's speakers, singing about Captain Jack.

Tomorrow is our first potluck! I'm pretty excited... the turn out looks like it will be pretty incredible. According to the facebook invitation alone, we have close to 50 people coming. That doesn't include family or neighbours, so I'm sure it will be an eventful evening. God has provided so much for us already that I have to remember not to worry that we won't have enough food.

Bob Dylan has taken over for Billy Joel.

If you enjoy bagels, let me know. We're getting roughly an entire trash-bag worth of bagels twice a week for free and we definitely can't eat them all. Also, any suggestions for easy/cheap/reusable bags that we can put the bagels in each time? We're running out.

Ben Harper jumped in to tell me he is a God Fearing Man.

I am very seriously considering joining the Orthodox church that I have been attending for the past few months, yet I want to walk my way through the core beliefs of the church some more first. I've been attending an Inquirer's class as well as the adult Bible study they offer at St. George's and I can't get enough of them.

We'll see how that turns out. Time for work!

No comments: