01 December 2008

Model United Nations conference in Chicago. Check. (semantics, drama, politics)

Thanksgiving with family. Check. (cocoa with zing, football, mashed potatoes)

Christmas decorating at the parents' house. Check. (two trees, many lights)

Locked out of my house. Check. (keys on Kate's keyring)

Road trip to Ohio. Check. (amy bracken, new shoes)

Catching another cold. Check. (attacking it with vitamin c)

Change in perspective... again... Check. (a new layer)

New job options for next fall. Check. (stateside, international)

Learning that I am a "4". Check. (enneagram test, uncomfortable)

Remembering that God is not surprised. Check. (thankful)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's chat soon. I remember what exam week is like though, so whenever you have time!

love, sara

rachel said...

I like this check list. :)

Anonymous said...

carolyn!!!

wow this is weird. I just created a blog and was going to find out if my family members could post to it without subscribing! but now I know, since I'm writing here.

I made a travel blog, but forgot the name. I'll find it.

i so love you!

Josh Mock said...

How did I never hear that you went to visit the Brackens? Jerk.